Wednesday 27 March 2013

Sun in Rotterdam

  Wondering when it was gonna happen. And it's finally here. The sun is out and everything looks great! Unfortunately it's still as windy as ever, so actually you still need to wear a massive coat and a hoodie (and you're still fucking freezing), but it's all so much more exciting. This was the view form my studio yesterday:


 Pretty nice eh? Might do something about the dirty window today...


  In other news, I've been doing a bit of life drawing, haven't I? These images are from the 2nd session, and before this, I hadn't done any for at least a year. It's only now that I'm actually drawing what's in front of me, rather than just guessing what's there. I guess that's why none of my drawings at the moment go past the line drawing stage - 'cos I take too much time mapping out the shape first. Oh well. Practice = perfect 'n' all that.. Every cloud... No use crying over spilt so and so...
Yeah..





WOO! xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment