Wednesday 27 March 2013

The Life and Loves of Jet Tea



  My brother wrote a novel. It's a sort of semi fictional story of a guy called Jet Tea (who, for all intents and purposes, is real), and his quest for love.

  Or so I think. I haven't read it yet. (I will, I AM a good brother! I brought a copy that my girlfriend's going to bring over to Rotterdam with her next week) But maybe you should check it out all the same.

  It's titled The Life and Loves of Jet Tea, and it's around 6 pounds I think. It's also a struggling writers first publication, so, yeah...

  Here's a link to his blog (we all blog, don't we?). There are also some great short stories on there, like The Little Girl who Thought She was Sonic the Hedgehog. That one's a laugh riot.

  http://joeblogs87.blogspot.nl/2013/03/the-life-and-loves-of-jet-tea.html

No comments:

Post a Comment